Your government is at it again — assuming that you, as a reader and buyer, are just too stupid to know when a claim is truthful or not. The FTC recently posted regulations requiring more disclosure, more acknowledgment of financial transfers, less use of “results not typical/your mileage may very,” etc.
Honestly, do you really think you’re going to lose 50 lbs. in five weeks because some skinny chick on TV shows you a before picture? I didn’t think so. Still, I have to say this, because our government is absolutely convinced that you and I are too stupid to make our own decisions.
This is a personal website. It is essentially a giant advertisement for my personal brand and, while certain content is made available for no charge, items within and around that content may be used to generate some income. Please keep the following in mind as you browse the site:
- This site is promotional in nature. It’s free but I reserve the right to use it to promote any product or service I see fit.
- I give away content here because I enjoy writing, I like it when people find my info useful, and it helps build a broader web presence for my various interests.
- Advertisements on this site are arranged through a variety of advertising networks, and I receive some money if you click on them. Any ad that appears here without generating income is an oversight and will be corrected soon.
- Links on this site may be sponsored or affiliate links. If you click on them and buy something I might receive some money. Any link that is not a sponsored or affiliate link is an oversight and will be corrected soon.
- I do not use every single product or service that may be advertised, reviewed, or recommended here. Sometimes I recommend things for others for which I may not have any personal use. That doesn’t make it bad, or make my recommendation irrelevant. I do not recommend stuff that I don’t like, or that I think does not deliver on its promise.
- Any and all products or services reviewed by or recommended on this site have been either purchased by me, received free, or received with compensation. If I did not receive compensation or a free product/service it is an oversight and will be corrected soon by sending an invoice to the seller/provider to get my money back.
- If you send me a product or service for free I do not guarantee to use it or review it. I certainly do not guarantee to like it or treat it positively.
- Testimonials and endorsements on this site are from real people, saying what they really feel about me or my work. I do not compensate people for saying nice things about me.
- If there is any aspect of this site that can generate legitimate income but is not doing so it is an oversight and will be corrected soon. After all, we are not communists here. At least not yet.